IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Official Opening Ceremony of Gedung Pakaian KELUARGAKU


The official opening ceremony of Gedung Pakaian KELUARGAKU was held on the 3rd of September 2008. I decided to return to hometown to attend the opening ceremony a night before that. Mom called me the other day and I promised her reluctantly that I will be there, somehow I think, as a part of the family, I should attend the ceremony. The reason I was reluctant to attend the ceremony partly because I was afraid of being asked with so many unwanted questions.Somehow, I am glad that I indeed returned and joined them to witness the official opening ceremony of KELUARGAKU.

Boutique BC Lim previously located along Jalan Taming Sari (Mata Kuching) , has now move to a brand new complex, known as KELUARGAKU (Complex BC LIM) which is located next to Masjid Azim.

Awaiting for the arrival of our honored guest, YAB Datin Seri Datuk Wira Hajah Asmah wife to YAB Datuk Seri Mohd. Ali Bin Hj. Ali Rustam, Malacca Chief Minister.

The signing ceremony for the official opening of Keluargaku

A gift for our honored guest

Followed by a 45 minutes Fashion Show session

Lion Dance troupe getting ready to start immediately after the Offical Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

Here comes the official ribbon cutting ceremony at the entrance of Keluargaku which then immediately followed by the 1-2 hours of Lion Dance.
Ground Floor

Ladies Department
Children's Department



The ceremony continues until 11 pm at night. Congratulations to Lim Family!!

No comments: