IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Dae Sa Kwan Korean BBQ Restaurant

I love korean food! Especially their traditional side dishes namingly Kimchi. History of Kimchi:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimchi#History.

The frequent places for Korean food that I have been would be the one in Sunway Pyramid-Nolboo and the one in Low Yat Plaza, but their servings seems to be a bit out of my expectation recently.

Walked into Dae Sa Kwan Korean BBQ Restaurant, no plans, not recommended by anyone else...just a try. The food was marvelous. And they served us with 10 side dishes all fresh and tasty. It's worth the price and a try!

By the way, my photos above, I am with clothes...ok... I don't do food testing naked

If you are interested:
Dae Sa Kwan Korean BBQ Restaurant
40G, Jalan 25/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
50480 KL (Along RHB Bank)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.