IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saisaki @ Wisma UOA Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur


Remember my post in June 08 mentioning that I will be visiting Saisaki in Aug 08? Yes.. I was there for our company staff gathering in 080808. To compare Saisaki and Shogun, there are not much differences, just that Saisaki offers more varieties of food. Didn't eat much either, but the gathering was fun!
I remember I told Jessie I wasn't in a mood to go....although I like eating. She told me...just go and enjoy and I did!

Saisaki @ Menara UOA
Managed to take 1 photo of their food display and someone stop me for doing so after that!


Jessie & I were guessing what was Eliz looking at from her handphone...4D? Shoudn't be it's Friday!!

Oooopsss!!Full with food or drinks??

Yo!! What you eating man???

Eliz has her supporters.....Yuhoo~~~ Claps for her!

Hahahahaha....Mr. Possess is so possessed!!

Representative from account team!! Bottoms Up!
Seems like Mr. Lee likes to appear in everyone's camera!~LOL~ Kiasu!

And.....here comes my.....HONEY!!! She smiles.....Honey...thank you.....

Lastly, here I am.....posting with the Jinro Soju. Soju is a distilled beverage native to Korea and is clear in color and typically varies in alcohol content from about 20% to about 45%. Jinro is the brand itself and is the is the largest manufacturer of soju. This is my first time trying Soju and it taste like Vodka, a bit sweeter than Vodka actually. Basically that's about it...am not going to blah~~ with this.

Am glad that the gathering turned out to be fun. Although, sometimes the environment in our office is so tense, but it seems like everyone is enjoying themselves! I hope my that I am not offending anyone with those photos I edited...Cheers~~ to all of you!! May everyone stays happy and healthy!



No comments: