IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thai Thai Restaurant @ Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall


Having not much choices in Sunway Pyramid, and wanting to try something new..... I came across this restaurant while shopping.
The renovation of the restaurant draws my attention, I guess that's the reason I decided to have my dinner @ Thai Thai Restaurant, and upon entering the restaurant, then only I realized that this restaurant is under the same management with Actually Thai. I visited Actually Thai somewhere in June but did not post anything about it as I think there is nothing much to write about. But this time.....here I am....

Homey style renovation
Khao Ob Sapparod Gai/Gong (Pineapple Fried Rice with Chicken/Prawn) @ RM 15 per plate.Where is the pineapple? Too bad, the fried rice doesn't taste good and the rice are cold!!

Stir Fried Chicken with Basil Leaves served with steamed rice @ RM 14. Okay!
Tom Yam Talay (Tom Yam Soup with Seafood) @ RM 14 per bowl. Should say tom yam soup with over cooked squids and 2 prawns.Special Thai Thai ABC @ RM 7 per bowl. Not so special anyway, too sweet. Try this at home, it might taste the same. Add sugar water with santan, portion of cooked sago, 2 pieces of honey due, strips of jack fruits, few cubes of mango and chestnut together. That's it!

It's definitely a good experience in dissapointment. Such a nice renovated and decorated place should serve something better. Rak Thai in Mid Valley, serves better food.

No comments: