IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Food Foundry @ Happy Mansion, Section 17


Hurray! ~~It's a public holiday! Hurray!~~~ I got to cancel my plans as I was having a hangover. There goes my Dim Sum Buffet @ Sri Janbo and my trip to Pulau Ketam for seafood!

After getting enough rest, I went online to find a place to dine......Yes! Crepe cake......I miss the Mille Crepe from Nadeje Patisserie cafe,Melaka! I came across quite a number of blogs introducing Food Foundry's Crepe, and the next thing is to find the address and map to Food Foundry. Oh gosh! I didn't even know I have been to that area before.....Food Foundry located the row behind 6-10 Grill & Nasi Lemak!

Since we have not taken our dinner, we decided order our meal and share it, as we were afraid that we will be to full to try the Mille crepe! Not much comments on their food. It's presentable and service is great!
Nasi Kerabu with green curry and acar awak @ RM 13.90

Chicken Cordon Bleu @ RM 15.90

Mmmmm...now comes my comments on their Mille Creepe! There were left with Vanilla and Strawberry Flavours. So I choosed the Strawberry flavored Mille Crepe. It's too creamy and rich and it's different.

Strawberry flavored Mille Creepe @ RM 9.00 per piece

I still prefer the Mille Crepe from Nadeje Patisserie Cafe.........it's much better. Well, I did enjoy my dinner here......it's a good place to gather and enjoy your dinner!

To know more, visit: http://www.foodfoundry.us/

No comments: