IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Charms Cafe @ One Utama


Ahha!!Sunday night! I hate going out on Sunday nights......I don't know why, perhaps the symptoms of Monday blues.....hahahahaha......
was at One Utama and am too lazy to think....all I want is to visit Theobrama Chocolate Lounge, got to find a place to dine first...while window shopping we passed by CHARMS CAFE . A cafe which seems to be always fully occupied each time when I am at One Utama, an attractive and colorfully decorated cafe with Balinese, Vietnamese and Thai concept ( as claimed by them)
.


How about the food they serve? I ordered Charms Laksa & Charms Ice Tea, having in my mind that since it is named "Charms" it must be something special they are offering which indeed was recommended by their waitress as well. Well, charms laksa is totally dissapointing, laksa served with tao fu pok and two fishballs, taste is normal...nope, should say worst than normal. (based on my tastebuds) and their Charms Ice Tea is actually Icce Lemon Tea though. And their Claypot Curry Ikan Pari served with rice.....the curry taste the same as my Charms Curry Laksa, except that this dish is served in a bigger portion. ...Charms Charms Charms.......Cham lah!

Am wondering why is this place so crowded though......or do they have some other specialties that I am not aware of it???? I think they spend so much effort on the decor and totally forgot about the food! Correct me if I am wrong.....


Are you interested? Hahahahahaha......

Lot S206, 2nd Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Mall,
Bandar Utama, PJ
Tel: 03 7722 2206
(Same floor as TGV Cinemas and near the bridge to the New Wing)

The Curve- Outlet
Lot G 38, Ground Floor, The Curve,
Mutiara Damansara, PJ
Tel: 03- 7728 2206

http://www.charms.com.my

No comments: