IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toilet Bowl (T-Bowl) @ Sungai Wang Shopping Mall


Youngster wanabe like me joins the crowd at Tbowl Concept Restaurant ( Toilet Bowl Restaurant)!!!

I knew that this restaurant is in Queensbay mall, Penang but wasn't aware that they are already here since December 2009. Interesting!

T- Bowl Concept Restaurant @ Sungei Wang Plaza, Kuala Lumpur
A charismatic restaurant established in year 2008 with their first outlet in Queensbay Mall Penang. The restaurant holds a theme of bathroom concept. A creatively designed and uniquely decorated restaurant where toilet bowls are used as chairs and basin as tables. Even the food is served in a mini ceramic toilet bowl (food bowl).

T- Bowl serve varieties of food ranging from Japanese, Korean, Hong Kong, Western and oriental cuisines. Wanna try dining at the toilet bowl? Here's my sharing.....

Volcano Spicy Chicken @ RM9.90

Chicken Chop Fried Spaghetti @ RM 10.90

Hong Kong Style Seafood Porridge @ RM 9.90


Tom Yam Seafood Flaming Pot @ RM 11.90

Lemon Sour Plum Mocktail @ RM 5.50

Cappucino Blended @ RM 6.50

Kiwi Delight Burger @ RM 6.90
Decided to try their ice cream. Since there wasn't enough menu at that time, this is how I ordered my dessert:

Me : 我要那个屎 ice cream ( I want that shit ice cream)
Waiter : Okay,我帮你order最多人吃的屎。( I will put in the order- the signature shit)

Enjoyed my dining experience at T-Bowl and shared my experience amongst my friends, some of them finds it disgusting but I personally think it's quite interesting

Do pop in and have a look!! Go for the concept!

Address:
T-BOWL
3F- TC041/TC042
Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603- 2141 1606

For more information, visit:

T-Bowl Website

T Bowl Facebook fan page

For more photos, visit:
Lushia's Food Blog- T-Bowl

1 comment:

JoinMe said...

Hi LS,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.