IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nasi Bojari @ Madam Kwan's Mid Valley


It has been a year since we met and she MSN me the other day "I am back". She is back for holiday and I guess she as usual whe would like to spend more time with her family. I replied " Let's meet up for a drink if possible."
We met up for dinner and updated each other with our current lifestyle. I have good news from her as well.....she is planning to shift back to Malaysia. Oh ya, she is Dior my ACCA coursemate, who is currently working overseas, I am so happy with her good news.....In the old time, our class are dominated by the males, only few females and she is the only one that we often keep in touch. I should name her, a successful lady!

Ok....enough of babbling! We had our dinner at Madam Kwan Mid Valley.We both ordered Nasi Bojari, the signature dish of Madam Kwan's Restaurant.


Nasi Bojari @ RM 20.50- Fragantly fried rice served with crispy golden brown fried chicken drumstick, assam prawns and tender chicken/beef? Oh gosh.....is that beef? Dior told me is chicken, I didn't even exactly look at the menu for the descriptions. Was that beef?

Banana Fritters served with Ice Cream

About the dinner.....for me taste is just normal and both of us were so full and, for our date, we had a great time. Dior mentioned that I have changed! She says I improved alot in eating. ~lol~ And wearing colorful dresses.......Thanks friend!

No comments: