IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bombay Spice


I am splash with continuous disappointment recently or perhaps am I expecting too much? ? No....I don't think so! The food quality is below par and I am surprised that this Bombay Spice is an outlet of Spice of India (Pavillion, KLCC, The Gardens). Athena in Pavilion which serves Mediterranean food is also one of their outlet and there is another one coming up in Mid Valley which is Spicy Curry!

Bombay Spice @ Mid Valley

Bombay Spice Set meal @ RM 16.90- Bad Pick!
White rice served with dhall, a portion of pickles and THREE SMALL CUBES of curry chicken!

Perhaps I should have see the menu properly, the picture in the menu is so much different with what was served!

Spicy Chicken/Prawn Fried Rice- RM 12.80- Bad Pick!

Masala coffee @ RM 5.30- Bad Pick!
Since this drinks are rated with a star in their menu, we ordered one hot masala tea and one hot masala coffee, when the drinks were served it is not hot at all, worst still it doesn't taste like coffee or tea...I guess this is what they meant! It is special because it's a coffee without coffee taste and a cup of tea without any taste...

Sigh..............I was checking on their company profile Spice Of India, this outlet is not listed in it.....can someone answer to me? Should I visit Spice Of India and Athena in Pavillion, which was in my plan earlier? Will you try?

Address:
Bombay Spice
LG-233, Lower Ground Floor,
The Gardens, Mid Valley City ,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur
59200 W. P. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

No comments: