IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Cờ Đỏ Vietnamese Restaurant @ Mid Valley Megamall



This is my first time visiting Cờ Đỏ, just an unplanned visit! Not in a very good mood that day....but that does not affect my demand on quality food.
Cờ Đỏ is a restaurant which serves vietnamese cuisine. In Vietnam, (Cờ Đỏ) is a district (huyện) of Can Tho in the Mekong Delta region of Vietnam. I guess, this is the reason the restaurant is named Cờ Đỏ, which is the origin place of the food. Well, the environment is quiet and cozy, just nice for a quiet dinner.

After taking orders, the waitress came along with two big chops with some wordings on it and chopped it on the piece of paper placed on the table. I looked at her curiously and she told me it's to wish visitors "Good Luck!" I wonder where the paper goes after we leave the restaurant; rubbish bin? Ohh!!! there goes their wishes...

We had their set meal for one RM 18++ per person, one Chargrilled chicken set and another Village chicken set. All main dishes are topped with mixed vegetable, plus 2 Vietnamese Di Sum of the day; served with rice and soup or soup noodle or cold vermicelli with Frees Ice Lime Tea or soya bean. Food was satisfying only. Only then when I was surfing back at home, I realized that this place is famous with their Vietnamese Dim Sum, perhaps I will be back to try their Dim Sum but I doubt myself the possibility of me returning to the restaurant, as I did read some comment that their Dim Sum doesn't taste nice at all!! Hmmmm....that's it!

No comments: