IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Alexis Bistro & Bar @ Jalan Telawi, Bangsar

Yo..yo!!! I am back! I am back! They are back as well...with new renovation and new design! But, I am bit disappointed, cause the cake that I always wanted to try is sold out again! Pavlova.... Pavlova.... when can I eat you ? Alexis Bistro & Bar, a place that you can unwind yourself. Was brought to this outlet in Bangsar few years ago by my best friends Hui & Patrick. I still remember, after that year, each year we bought cakes from there for each others birthday until both of them says "Oh..No!No!No!"

Alexis Bistro & Bar are currently expanding and their latest outlet is in The Gardens, which is the largest Alexis outlet to date. But I have always wanted to visit their Ampang outlet in Great Eastern Mall on Friday or Saturday night because it is the only Alexis outlet with live Jazz performances! Wines with Jazz....Yo~~~ Damn nice!
Too bad....I can't find someone to go with me...and it also depends on who you go with as well!!

It's me....having their Tiramisu again! RM 13++ per piece, whole cake would be RM 105++...and the other one is their brownies..not much choices left, so I choose their brownies, but it does not taste as nice I expected. As usual, if Jessie is there, I would have told her...I baked nicer brownies!!! Then, she will asked where is my Chocolate Honey Muffins you owed me??!!!

That's about it! Was there just to have their cakes!
To know more, visit:
http://www.alexis.com.my



No comments: