IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pastis Cafe @ The Gardens


Tea Set for lunch and cakes as desserts after dinner!

Pastis @ The Gardens seems crowded during lunch hour. It raises our desire to know more about this cafe and we decided to have our lunch there. Since, my colleague and I were quite full, we had the teas set for lunch.

Pastis @ The Gardens

Afternoon Tea Set for 2 @ RM 48.90

Afternoon Tea Set for 2 comes with:

2 pcs Tomato Bruschetta
2 pcs Toasted Salmon Sandwich
2 pcs Mini Mushroom Quiche
2 pcs Scones served with cream & jam
2 pcs Cake Sampler
1 Chocolate Mousse Sampler
1 Tiramisu Sample 2 cups of coffee/tea served with biscuits

Nothing so special about it. Not pleasing either.... Within the week itself, my colleagues and I were there for a drink and have a go for their cakes as dessert.

Apricot Crepe Cake 50% Promo @ RM 6.95
Tasted like my failed experiment after few hours of war in the kitchen !!!

Marble Cheesecake @ RM 11.90

Pastis Hot Chocolate Lava Cake with Ice Cream @ RM 12.90

The other two pieces of cake were neither very good not very bad. I have not try their main course and lunch sets am not grading it. In all probability, I will no revisit....

But then again, I welcome suggestions... or tell me about your Pastis experience!! Convince me...

Pastis Cafe
KG 02, Ground Floor, The Gardens,
Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603 2288 1559
Fax: +603 2288 1659

No comments: