IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Staff Party @ Jogoya, Star Hill Gallery


I was longing to visit Jogoya earlier, knowing that our staff party will be held in Jogoya, Star Hill Gallery on the 17th October 2008, so Jogoya was then taken off from my plan list
.

It so happen that a few days before our staff party, I came across this post "Toilet in Jogoya & Language in Sungai Wang" in the Nuffnang Innit Popular posts column. The picture posted in the blog keeps appearing in my mind and each time when I heard someone mentioning "Jogoya" the picture popped up....like as if the "Jogoya & the picture" is a combo set! Didn't really enjoy my dinner that night!

First session: Enjoy your food ya!

Second session: Mask on everyone!

The theme for our staff party is Masquerade and there are prizes for the best three masks.

Nice & Impressing Masks, some were self designed mask!

Mask on everyone!!

So, everyone is busy lining up to do a short performance to impress the judge. Where am I ,huh?? .........Outside busy scooping Haagen Daaz for Jessie & myself ~lol~

Third session: Games~~CHARADES~~

Charades is a game of pantomimes: you have to "act out" a phrase without speaking, while the other members of your team try to guess what the phrase is. Some short videos of the games:-




There are also prizes for the game session. Group A won the first prize and the second prize goes to Group C and Group B were given consolation prize.

Last session: Lucky Draws
Each of us are entitle to for the free rooms during the party. Other than that, there are prizes like microwave, dvd players etc. Grand prizes are air tickets with accommodation to Phuket/Bangkok. And the Grand Prize goessssssssss toooooooo.................... me.......


By the way, will I return to Jogoya for their buffet? Honestly, I prefer the buffet in Shang Ri La, but I do plan to revisit Jogoya ( NOT SO SOON, THE PIC IS STILL DANCING IN MY MIND NOW!!)

Ok then.......got to plan my trips soon...


and Good Night!


Jogoya Malaysia
T3, Relish Flr. Starhill Gallery,
181, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
TEL: +603-2142-1268

Fax: +603-2148-8171



No comments: