IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Love Yoo! 老油鬼鬼


It reminds me of a song by the Singaporean artist JJ Lin. When I first heard this song, I wonder do eat fried crullers with soya drink (that was long time ago). Yes, they do! At most time, I eat fried crullers with coffee, bak kut teh or porridge but this time it's soya!

I Love Yoo! 老油鬼鬼 @ Sunway Pyramid

Fried crullers, Fried Bun & Butterfly Bun @ RM 1.40 each piece
Don't underrate the humble crullers and buns, this crispy and savoury, plain or stuffed fried dough can be consumed plain but taste good with soya bean milk too.

Tau fu far (bean curd) dressed with sweet syrup @ RM 3.20 & soya bean @ RM 2.90

Dunk the crullers in and take a bite. Taste good! The soya is not sweetened , but the combination of the both goes along well and smooth! As for the tau fu far (beancurd), the outlet at Pavillion are much better

Besides fried crullers and fried buns, I Love Yoo! serves sesame ball, yam ball, sweet potato ball and porridge too. Well, it's a good try and here is a song for everyone!



Wonder what's for dinner tonight!! Lushia wishes everyone- Have A Good Sunday!

Outlets:

I Love Yoo! 老油鬼鬼
  • Pavillion KL
  • The Gardens Mid Valley
  • Sunway Pyramid

No comments: