IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Bye Bye Chiang Mai !! & I WISH......


Another picture to share!

051

Tuk tuks at Northern Thai are different comparing to the Southern Thai version

We slept well on the day after our Chiang Rai & Laos trip. All packed and ready for an early flight back to Malaysia the next day.

...... It's time to bid goodbye....


052

A cup for her and a cup for me- Cappuccino @ Black Canyon Chiang Mai Airport Boarding room

053

Bye bye Chiang Mai!! Nice place, nice people & nice food.... I will be back for more!

Enjoyed the trip to Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai ! Four days trip is too short and I have an addition to my wish list.

I wish to revisit Northern Thai for another exploration- would like to stay a few days at Doi Mae Salong with the locals/ mix hill tribes to enjoy and feel their simple lifestyle.....aaaahhh... Beautiful!!!

May your wish comes true Lu Shia!!

No comments: