IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hainan Tea @ Plaza Low Yat


Hainan Tea Station @ Plaza Low Yat are more likely for a place to catch a tea but they do serve other meals too. I have seen many reviews on their bread set but somehow, I have not try it as yet. Instead, we went there for lunch. These are photos I have taken after 2 visits.

Hainan Tea Station @ Plaza Low Yat

Dinosaur Milo Extreme @ RM 4.50
Although there are quite a few of eateries that serve this drink, but this is the first time I am trying Milo Extreme! Am sort of addicted to it! Well, sometimes guilty actually....hahahaha..who cares! I like eating those Milo that clogs together in cold. Reminds me of the good old days, there are funny things that we do during childhood... isn't it? We used to have a Milo feast! One of us sneak into the kitchen and bring the whole tin of Milo, the other two is waiting underneath the staircase for the Milo Feast. Milo- Bring Out the Champion In You!

Hainan Coffee
Served in a small cup, slightly bitter and yet aromatic- another kick to start the other half of the office hour!

Hot Ginger Coke @ RM 3.90
Hot ginger coke, heard that it is a good remedy for cold. Well, I am not having a cold, ordered simply because I wanted to have something hot but not coffee! The combination of coke and ginger gives a spicy kick and the fresh ginger leaves a burning sensation that lingers around the throat then all the way down.

Nasi Lemak Chicken Rendang @ RM 6.90

Nasi Lemak Fried Sausage @ RM 6.90

So, what's for lunch? The common Nasi Lemak that makes one very full and then sleepy after lunch.! Well, the fragant rice tasted so-so but the chilli paste was good.

Combo Chee Cheung Fun @ RM 3.80
This is what I have ordered during my second visit. Wanted to have a light lunch but ordered chee cheung fun (rice noodle roll). The rice noodle roll is smooth and silky but the combo of the not so fresh fishball spoiled the dish.

Probably, I should try Hainan Tea's bread sets during my next visit. Are you planning to visit Plaza Low Yat to shop for gadgets? You might want to stop by at Hainan Tea for a drink

Address:

Hainan Tea,
2nd Floor, Plaza Low Yat,
7, Jalan Bintang, Off Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA.

1 comment:

JoinMe said...

Hi LS,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.