IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A-mie baking skill goes downhill


I was transferring files from my old lap top and notice I actually accidentally deleted all my baking photos earlier. I thought it was just few of the pictures that I have deleted but the whole folder is gone. Luckily I have loaded a few pics in My Multiply and here is some pics I wanna share...Ya.... it has been quite along time....


Fruit Cake Design 1

Fruit Cake Design 2

Fruit Cake Design 3

Upon looking at this photos, something popped into my mind. I promised Jessie that I will bake her muffins since last year!! It's almost a year and I better make it fast or else she will be away for long leave.

Finally....I am back to the kitchen and here are those muffins I made....which am not very satisfied with the results. Sigh........

Honey Chocolate Walnut Muffins
Honey Chocolate Walnut Muffin is one of my favorite because it's not too sweet and goes well with a cup of hot coffee....Time to go back to kitchen and improve LS!!!

No comments: