IMPORTANT

Hey! Thanks for dropping by, please be informed that
http://ls-lushia.blogspot.com has now moved to http://www.iloveyummyfood.com

See you there! Have A Nice Day!

Monday, June 2, 2008

SHOGUN Japanese Buffet Restaurant

aThis is a birthday treat for myself! A middle range Japanese Buffet Restaurant which offer varieties of food with reasonable price. Nothing much to write...cause this is not my first visit though. They serve shabu shabu upon visit and there are even more food varieties now comparing to my earlier visit. If I am not mistaken is RM 55++ per person for dinner buffet.

Their food arrangements and display looks tempting....too bad....no pictures allowed to be taken on their food display.

They don't serve shabu shabu last time...am i right? I prefer FRESH oysters!!...Not in Shogun...it's somewhere else...

I have no time to take photo.....busy eating....It's definitely worth to visit Shogun! By the way, Shogun Japanese Buffet and Restoran Saisaki Japanese Buffet are owned by the same company. And I will be visiting Saisaki in August....so what's the difference? Wait...till I am there...

Where is Shogun/Saisaki?


No comments: